Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shamrocks and the Dr...

Thank you everyone that came out to Shamrocks to hang out with us! Karen it was really nice to finally get a chance to meet you and we are so happy you are there to support us as much as you have! Family and friends thank you for continuing to show great support and being there for us all the time... It is greatly appreciated!

Ok so, most of you know that I have been having some knee troubles on the trip and today I was able to go in and see the GREAT Dr.Dahl! He worked magic and I got a mind zap(shot) of cortizone and I am hoping it will help me make it through the remainder of the trip. Dr.Dahl also drew me a very lovely picture which everyone I have shown has got a kick out of it! Thank you Dr. Dahl and staff for helping my doctor visit go well and hopefully helping my knee hold up for a bit longer!!

We will now be leaving the cities on Friday morning and will be in St.Cloud on Friday night through Sunday morning when we will head off to Aberdeen, SD. Our estimated date of arrival in Aberdeen is this coming Wednesday.

Thanks again to everyone for your wonderful and gracious support and donations!

No comments:

Chance and Kelly

Chance and Kelly