Monday, June 1, 2009

Cedar Point!!! Day of fun!

Well today was the big day!! It was time for some fun and something that I(Kelly) have been looking forward to for a long time! I could not sleep, the one day that I didn't have to get up early and I was up before I usually am! Chance laughed at me because I kept asking him when it was time to go. The camp ground we were staying at had an all you can eat pancake breakfast for $3.99 per person, it was delicious! We then called Mr. Taxi to get a ride to Cedar Point which was about 7 miles away, but they do not allow bicylces or pedestrians across the bridge. Luckily the night before we were at the gas station and found Pepsi cans that had $7 off a ticket so of course we bought two cans. Once we got to the park we headed to the first coaster called the Raptor, the type or ride where your feet dangle down! Over all the roller coasters were awesome despite the hour plus wait in line. The best roller coaster was the Maverick, it blew us away! The fastest coaster we went on was called Top Thrill Dragster and it went from 0-120 mph in 3.8 seconds. It was a crazy ride, you could not even breath for the whole 17 seconds that you were on the ride. It was fun to see Chance have so much fun because I was worried he would not get the thrill out of it that I did and he definentaly did! After being there for 6 hours it was time to call it quits. Chance said "I am more tired from Cedar Point then I am after a day of riding!" We called up Mr. Taxi headed back to the camp ground and went to Subway to get dinner. Then we both crashed early! Again, thank you all for your support and following!

No comments:

Chance and Kelly

Chance and Kelly