Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mountain Dew is addicting!!! July 3rd

Well thanks to the storm I did not sleep well. So when Chance woke up I was very tired and actually went back to sleep for a short while. Once I got up I had trouble staying awake for the morning ride. Chance actually got very tired as well, we stopped to take a break and I closed my eyes and actually fell asleep.. CRAZY!! We ended up eating lunch in the town of Gordon around 11am. After our early lunch we headed out. The afternoon was very difficult to stay awake too. Chance and I tehn decided we had to stop and get a Mountain Dew, which is our only hope to keep us awake. The Dew definently saved our lives! Then the second wind hit and I was having troubles with trying to stop laughing. We also were making up crazy people we were seeing and it helped make the afternoon a bit more enjoyable. Hay Springs was our destination for the day. We pulled in at the right time. Because the thunder stared up and the sky did not look happy. we were directed to the park to camp and I saw a pool so I thought they might have showers. So while Chance was setting up the tent I asked use the shower and they were totally cool with it. The water in teh shower was freezing so it was a very quick shower. The rain then started to come so we hid out in the tent for a bit until the rain let up. We then headed into town to find there was only once place to eat and the only things we could get had to be fried. So that's what we did, we got fried food and we are kind of sick of that, but it was food. Then back to the tent to hang out and get some much needed rest!

No comments:

Chance and Kelly

Chance and Kelly