Wednesday, June 2, 2010

long time... no word...

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've wrote, how have all you been? well everything is going well here on the home front. Kelly is still working for Argosy University as a high school recruiter, her go time is starting to slow down and begin the revamping and training time for the summer. I'm still working at the Hartford, some how some way... I can think of a million other jobs I would rather be doing but right now its providing health care and paying the bills. We have some serious plans for the summer. We hope to continue climbing and back packing as much as possible. As of right now we have a week long trip planned for Colorado that will be jam packed with adventures like climbing pikes peak and white water rafting. We or mostly me would love to do some mountain biking but just don't have the funds right now to make that happen. We will also be doing about a week in the black hills the end of August with the family! As for cycling I'm still shredding, try to ride everyday just to keep the legs going, Kelly is still dealing with some knee issues so she does what she can when it's not bothering her. I'm in the market to try some racing, right now I'm planning on giving cyclocross a go in the fall and maybe try to do a gravel race if I can find one in late summer early fall! on the immediate agenda Kel and I will be guest speakers and the Aberdeen/Brown County relay for life, in Aberdeen SD on Friday June 4th, I believe it will be at 11:30pm I know that's after many of your bed times but you should grab a dewski and try to stay awake and come watch us. Even if I suck at speaking in front of crowds, there should be a cool slide show... well keep on truckin' as wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'!

No comments:

Chance and Kelly

Chance and Kelly