Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's going on?


Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time since we wrote anything and I apologize for that. Things have been really busy for us. We are still trying to settle into the "real" world, proper adult life. Not as much fun as the bike ride that's for sure. As you all know we did complete the ride. It was absolutely amazing. We had so much fun and we couldn't have done it with out all your guy's support. Since the bike ride Kelly and I went to Hawaii with her parents for two weeks, which was very cool. When we got back from that the serious job hunt began for me. Kelly had already found a job as a substitute teacher for a couple districts in the Twin Cities. It took me about six weeks but I ended up landing a job at The Hartford, a large insurance company. It's a pretty nice job, it's not exactly what I want to be doing, I mean I'm not living in the mountains or anything, but is a start and an income. Other then that we are still bunking at Kelly's parents house, saving some money and looking for an apartment to call home. Oh, also we finally got all of our pictures added to our photo bucket site which you can access from the pics so far link. Once you are at that site you have to click on the most resent uploads link on the left side. Enjoy the new pics. We enjoyed taking them! Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Ben said...

You shaved!
Chance, not Kelly.

Chance and Kelly

Chance and Kelly